TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember! TeamCapri is a donation driven site. There are no ads here!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: 2009 Capri Gathering  (Read 58524 times)

CapriTypeR

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • http://Roo-Sport.com
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2009, 04:37:00 PM »

What??? You mean you haven't figured out how to tow a trailer with your car yet????
Need parts?? Go to http://www.Roo-Sport.com
for the worlds largest selection
of new and used Capri parts!

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2009, 06:23:00 PM »

I dont have room for a hitch frame anymore  
1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"

moot

• http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3338493
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2009, 11:15:00 AM »

rocket my aim is being dumb you got msn? or yahoo?

darqueyes

2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »

Cheryl can you get good Johnsonville brats or should I bring them from here?  In either case I'll bring the Sheboygan hard rolls.  Yuri do you concur?
Terri
\\\'94 XR2

Yuri

• Old-Timer
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2009, 03:28:00 AM »

johnsonville? pfft!!!! if i can find enough cash i'm going to get some from a local butcher shop here in milwaukee. My fraternity has brat sales at UWM, and ours are voted the best on campus. They come from a secret butcher shop, who has a secret recipe just for us...

edit: I'll also get some summer shandy and sunset wheat beer to boil them in

edit 2: and some onions

drbob

• Old-Timer
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2009, 06:36:00 AM »

maybe my neighborhood supermarket will have some beef brats ready to go by then.  I don't eat pork.
Mid-America Capri Gathering Founder/Team Capri Moderator
--------------------------

1994 Mercury Capri made in AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN Cattle dog/brittney mix
AUSTRALIAN Shepherd
Is anyone else sensing a pattern?

drbob

• Old-Timer
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »

just two weeks until the 8th Annual Mid-America Capri Gathering.  

Once again I implore everyone to come, and want to give "Props" to Cheryl and Rick who are putting on the event again this year.  It is a huge undetaking and they must be gluttons for punishment doing it two years in a row. But it is greatly appreciated by everyone, not just those in attendance, but also to those who wish they could make it.  You are a becon of hope to all Capri owners.  Thanks

AUSTRALIAN Shepherd

smurfette

2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #157 on: June 24, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »

I am so excited for the meet....two weeks two weeks!!!! Can't wait to see everyone again!!!

drbob

• Old-Timer
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2009, 08:55:00 AM »

So, I was all excited about my new exhaust system to show off at the Gathering this year.  Now not so much.   was supposed to have 2 1/4" pipe from cat all the way back through high flow performance muffler.  They left the old pipe, after the resonator put 2" to the muffler and then left the old tailpipe out the other end???????????  What the heck were they thinking????  They said they would fix it, but I must admit I am a bit upset about it.  it is actually quiter now than it was when I brought it in.  Oh well, I am trying not to get myself worked up over it, but I am gobsmaked at what they did because I see no logic in it.

AUSTRALIAN Shepherd

yen

2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »

Yeah, you think being professionals they'd see that "little hitch"
Atleast she's running, mate.
1990 Ford Capri
1.6L SOHC

drbob

• Old-Timer
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2009, 01:41:00 AM »

OK Capri fans, I talked to Shirley yesterday and she told me that she has 6 2x shirts for the Capri Gathering left.  

These shirts are chocolate colored (not covered in chocolate, and they are the Hanes Bewefy T's, so they are heavyweight t's.  She is selling the shirts for $15 plus whatever shipping is.  

And if you act now, she said that she will make the Capri on the front any color you would like.  

The front of the T is embroidered and the back has some silk screening.

There are no other sizes or colors so don't ask.

AUSTRALIAN Shepherd

darqueyes

2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »

Ok, so I tagged a guy today.  He's had his Capri for 3 years and this is the first time I saw him.  I can't see how I missed him.  Manitowoc is not that big!  He has a '94 NA, original in absolutely mint condition. I mean trophy material hands down.  He said he looked around for a Capri club or something when he first bought the car, but didn't find one. I told him all about our little rag, tag bunch of degenerates - of which I am a proud card carrying member - and I did my best to get him interested in the MACG; but I'm quite sure the only thing I convinced him of is that I am a few screwdrivers short of a tool box for being so passionate about a car; that I don't see him wanting to meet up with more than 30 other crazy people.  I hope I'm wrong.  One thing I do think I accomplished is he will be checking out this site.  And to him I would just like to say I didn't get your name but welcome to the greatest online "club" for the Aussie Capri.
Terri
\\\'94 XR2

Ricksservice

• TeamCapri Supporter
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2009, 05:08:00 AM »

Everyone -

We are ONE WEEK away from the biggest Capri Gathering in the USA....   I Can't Wait!!!! The 8th Annual MACG Gathering will be starting around 11 am a week from today in Renssealer, IN...  If you have not registered, it is not to late....  Come and join the fun!  Go to www.caprigathering.com to register or you can contact me via email at rcstone@home.ffni.com or call me (219) 954-1062.   We have 33 cars registered so far... only 5 away from breaking another record...  Will you be one of the 5?  Come and enjoy the fun...  you won't be sorry!!!!!  Hope to see you next Saturday..  Cheryl and Rick Stone

rcicustoms

• Old-Timer
    • http://google
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »

my wife and i are still looking for a cruising buddy from central kentucky to the meet ....

we are registered and ready to go, and will be going... buddy or not.... but a road trip with multiple cars is more fun...
 besides i got theese snazzy motorola two ways and talkin on them to my wife sitting next to me is no fun....

so to anyone driving up. from kentucky south..

and who would enjoy a sneak peek, and a ride in a hell of a fast capri..
 is welcome to meet us and take a stretch break before the big push from lexington to resslenear

ill be checking here for responses, and you can call me to set it up at 1-859-608-0820
 thanks aggain and well see yall in indiana next saturday!!!!

220hp@18psi

Rocketman

• Administrator
  • Old-Timer
    • 91 BPT AWD Capri & 1991 XR2
    • http://www.werbatfik.com
2009 Capri Gathering
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2009, 04:54:00 PM »

I will be departing from the Pittsburgh PA area Friday around 8 or 9 AM and taking 80/90 west...if anyone is in the area or along that route that'd like to travel let me know.
1.8L Turbo All Wheel Drive Capri... the "GTXR2"

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14