TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New & potential members - due to overwhelming spam registrations, it's been very hard to sort through new registrations. If your account has not been approved, check your spam folder! If not please contact us at admin[AT]teamcapri.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What is up guys??  (Read 6295 times)

blue93

What is up guys??
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 02:26:00 PM »

I paid more to start out with, because I was determined to get a garage-kept, low-mileage, one-owner car - did that. Now I have most of the mods you can attach to an NA and still be able to restore it to orginal.  I kept the as-built parts so I can sell it as original at some point in my life.

New brakes, timing belt, water pump, battery, plugs, wires etc - have all been replaced in the last 2 years.  Only 68,000 miles and I'd drive it to Australia if I could,

I have added CD player, tires, wheels, cloth top, painted the side-molding strato-blue to match the car, clear front lenses,'94 tail lights and the rest of the black exterior trim.

Then there's the CAI, exhaust header, 2.25" exhaust, high-flow cat, flowmaster, resonator tips and the strut bar.  I haven't totaled the reciepts in a long time - maybe it's better not to know!

It looks great and sounds great.  I thought about a turbo, but now that I have the XR2, I think I'm done with modding it.
Mark
Stratosphere Blue \\\'93 NA 5sp
Dynamic White \\\'94 XR2
Camellia Red Pearl \\\'10 Subaru Forester 5sp

kelly270

• http://na
What is up guys??
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 02:32:00 PM »

bump
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart

Gostlrs

• Old-Timer
What is up guys??
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »

After owning my car, buying all my goodies...buying 2 parts cars and then selling the capri and goodies and parting out the parts cars..I am currently $1300 to the plus...not bad, i still have the XR2 Engine and tranny and other parts to sell. My est is +2K when all done..Not a bad little investment. I will still keep an eye out for some sweet deals.LOL
Current Rides
2015 Nissan Frontier
2015 Chrysler 300
1990 240sx (SR20DET Swapped)
1992 240sx Convertible
Pages: 1 [2]