TeamCapri

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Summer will be upon us soon! Make sure you check the Meets subforum to see if there's a get-together near you!

Author Topic: ecu installed  (Read 3374 times)

kelly270

• http://na
ecu installed
« on: November 11, 2009, 02:18:00 PM »

Heres some positive feedback for the rocketman, like he needs any, I just installed the ecu he sent me, works just like it supposed to! He was there to answer questions, and give advice, super dude! 5 stars!
I will have to kind of work out the quirks in the 2-stage boost control, just as I was working on it, the rain came again! Man, it rains here on the west coast! It is a different animal with the boost up, got it at 14. The exhaust and intake are working there magic.
I got alot of help with info from the fellows around here, pointing out the way to go, thanks co-co, ghost, rcic, and all the others with there .02's.
Now its time to kick back and save up some more money. I was at a place here in town that works on heads, kind of a hot rod guy. Thinking about having him work on the head to get more horses out of it, when money gets here in tax season, also a FMIC, throw on the new turbo when it arrives, thanks co-co! do a different down pipe from the turb to match the rest of the exhaust, amybe some cams! you know bump it up a notch, shit its only money!
thanks again to every one.
kelly
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
ecu installed
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 06:30:00 PM »

Hey Kelly! It's not the west coast as much as it's Seattle. No rain here!  Gus

kelly270

• http://na
ecu installed
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 01:03:00 PM »

Yeah, sorry Gus, just f*&%ing rains up here in WA, it'll clear up in the spring!!!
92 XR2
soon to have a new heart

Gus Kelley

• Old-Timer
ecu installed
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »

Hey Kelly! I'm screwing this post. But there are some guys on the yahoo GTX forum that gather a couple times a year to do Sunday runs in your neck.It would be nice to join them. A couple of them are serious road-racers and are pulling 250-300hp in their cars. Gus